2017년 12월 18일 월요일

Help the poor neighbor Learn more

MissionFund is a Christian community-chest ministry.
- Missionfund is a ministry by helping to fundraise for churches, mission org anzations, small groups.
missionaries, and individuals can join as members.
Anyone can send an offering to any organization or individual that he/she wants
- MissionFund helps fundraising effectively in order for missionaries and ministers to spend more time on
their ministries Moreover, to ensure transparency and accounting, MissionFund is a trust worthy
channel to send offerings to an individual or an organization.
Christian Fundraising [missionfund]
Help the poor neighbor Learn more
http://go.missionfund.org/juan019111


I love and bless you in the name of the Lord.

God of love!
We know our needs
We praise God for knowing our needs.
I pray that the grace of God will come.
(I Peter 2:24, 4: 2)

"The Almighty, the God who raised the dead"
Deacon Lee Jong Yong diligently praised the Lord and served.

I failed the first marriage and lived hard in God.
I had difficulties in a homeless shelter.
The business is failing and I am living in the city because I do not have a home. The situation is getting worse.

Symptoms: Facial nasal fracture, hyperlipemia, headache thrombotic occlusion,
Cardiac arrhythmia
I suffer from arthritis, chronic gastritis and dizziness.

I have no income for a long time.
I am suffering from physical hardships and poor families.
Household debt exceeds 30 million won.
Lee's family collapsed.
I could not get a living because I was taken to the streets.
I pray for God's help with tears.

​Lord, help me?
I saw Him without a place to depend on.
My family needs household debt, hospital operation costs, and living expenses.
I appeal to many believers in difficult situations in the countryside.
Lack of physical pain and surgery costs, collapse of households and lack of monthly rent deposits
I pray with tears as my family suffering.
We would be grateful if we could help our family with God's warm loving hand.
I hope God can give me the healing grace and help me.
I pray that only you can rely on Heal and incompetent.
(Isaiah 53: 5, James 5: 15-16, Mark 11:24)
God love is here to share hope

God is love!
Christian Fundraising [missionfund]
Learn more http://go.missionfund.org/juan019111

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기