2018년 2월 7일 수요일

Share the love of Jesus with an alienated neighbor by sharing His love



Lord, hear our prayer.
With a little help, I am very blessed. I look forward to it.
I think it is presumptuous of me, but please help me.
I'm just sorry to ask you to help me out like a  feed. I ...
I shall never forget your kindness.Help me.
I have lived in the sight of the Lord, and I have never known anyone.
Without a family, you wouldn't be able to describe it in words.

I have arthritis, chronic gastritis, malignant cancer and respiratory diseases.
My husband suddenly fell into a dizzy spell.
My husband's face lips were injured by about 3cm, the left nose was broken.
My husband 's face bones were broken and an accident occurred.
I fight every day because I am fighting various diseases.
I do not receive treatment, but I will do as much as the Lord's suffering.
I can bear the pain. But I'm hungry.

I am ashamed and beg to help me.
If I am rude in this article, please forgive me.
I pray to you with a deep heart that shed the blood of Jesus before God and the saints.
Deposits, rent, water, public facilities, living expenses, hospital expenses
Over 30 million won, I lost my family originally.
Lee Jong-yong A poor family can fill it with God's love.
I want to share a love story about personal time in Jesus.
I leave everything to you and pray ... ~ ^ ⑨

In the midst of hardship I realized that I was thinking about the family of a deacon who was in physical pain and economic bankruptcy.
I pray to God with tears.
I do not have any deposits, so let 's visit the streets.
God! Can you protect your dear family with Juan?
Every day I wait with tears in the hand of God 's love.
I wait for God 's hand once a day.
I am cold and hungry.
I have to work fast and get a new hut.
I think I really wrote about myself because I can not ask for your help first.
help. I will never forget your kindness. I will pray a lot.

I asked for help from many places in Seoul, but few places had been helped.
We're asking for help in a lot of places,
It's almost impossible to get help in reality.

NGOs, aid groups and other Christian aid organizations that ask for help.
I asked the Social Security Administration for help and they said that they could not help me.
I would be grateful if you could give me a warm helping hand with your deacon

There are no hospital bills, no utility bills, no way to pay off household debts,
I'm appealing to you because I have a hard home in the countryside.
May God grant and help you with the healing grace.
I pray that you who can not be trusted may be cured.
(Isaiah 53:5, Night Book 5:15-16, Mark Book-Dom 11:24)
And I will always reward you with praying for your sain

God of love!
Treat all diseases cleanly with the great power of Jesus ' blood.
From head to toe correct with blood and healthy body
Give God a miracle of healing to honor.

I pray to the Lord ...
My God in Christ Jesus,
I will fill all of you with what you have so richly written about. " (Veilibo : 4:19)
Please open the door of matter to meet all your needs.
We look forward to reaching out to you.
Overcoming the disease and difficulty in the current environment and win in Juan
To make a beautiful home in the time of God's use
Please pray for my family. I know it's a hard time for you.

A miracle of 5,000 children ate.
When I collected the remaining crumbs, I found that it was 12 baskets.
Help me just a little like a lot of small things gather together a lot.
God will give you a hundred times. Please help me.

Share the love of Jesus with an alienated neighbor by sharing His love

I will never forget your kindness when the children of God bless me.
I pray to God in my heart.
thank you. I ask for your many prayers and support.

God of love!
Give the owner of love to a poor family.
I pray that the hearts of those who can help Lee Jong-yong will be given in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
God is love!
If you pay attention to and pray for us as a ministry and service in the love of God,
Thank you very much.

God is our refuge and strength.
Meeting in trials is a great help (Psalm 46: 1)
God is love!
The love of the Lord is here ♡ Lee Jong Yong and ♡ Hope Sharing ♡
You are interested in the ministry of sharing and serving in the love of God.
Thank you for your prayers and support.
+ Share the love of Jesus
+ Waiting for help.
+ Christian co-fund [missionfund]
http://go.missionfund.org/juan0179111Learn more Contact: Email juan017912@gmail.com H.P: 010-5864-1036 Donation of Love Bank Number Kookmin Bank 058101-04-344197 Lee Jong-Yong Deacon

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기