2018년 2월 14일 수요일

I Love Jesus. I Worship you.



I love and bless you in the name of the Lord.
God of love!
We know our needs.
We praise God for knowing our needs.
I pray that the grace of God will come.
(I Peter 2:24, 4: 2)
"Almighty God, the God who raised the dead"
Deacon Lee Jong Yong praised and served the Lord.
I lived hard in God.
I had difficulties in a homeless shelter.
I live in a rural country because I do not have a house.
Symptoms: Facial nasal fracture, hyperlipemia, head thrombotic occlusion, cardiac arrhythmia


I suffer from arthritis, chronic gastritis and dizziness.
I suffer from physical difficulties and poor families.
Household debt exceeds 30 million won.
Lee's family collapsed.
I could not keep a living because I was taken to the streets.
I pray for God's help with tears.
Lord, help me?
Waiting for help.
My family needs household debt, hospital operation costs, and living expenses.
I appeal to many believers in a difficult situation in the countryside.
Lack of physical pain and surgery costs, furniture collapse and low monthly rent
I pray in tears with family suffering.
We would be grateful if we could help our family with God's warm loving hand.
God will give me the grace of healing and help me.
I pray that only you can rely on healing and incompetence.
(Isaiah 53: 5, James 5: 15-16, Mark 11:24)


God of love!
We praise God for knowing our needs and knowing our needs.
I pray that the grace of God will come.
(I Peter 2:24, 4: 2)
"Almighty God, the God who raised the dead"
Lee Jong-yong's deacon praises and serves the Lord.
Nasal fracture, hyperlipidemia, head thrombosis, neck arthritis, chronic gastritis, dizziness
I am suffering from chest pain.
I am waiting for your help.

"Almighty God, the God who raised the dead"
Lee Jong-yong's deacon praises and serves the Lord.
I suffer from nasal fractures, hyperlipemia, head thrombosis, neck arthritis, chronic gastritis, dizziness, and chest pain.
Could you accompany me to your friend 's good work?
God of love!
We praise God for knowing our needs and knowing our needs.
I pray that the grace of God will come.
(I Peter 2:24, 4: 2)
God's love is to share hope.
God is love!
Christian Fundraising [missionfund]
http://go.missionfund.org/juan019111Learn more


- MissionFund is a Christian community - ministry of the heart.
- Missionfund is a ministry to help churches, mission agencies, and small group fundraisers.
Missionaries and individuals can join as members.
Anyone can provide it to any organization or individual.
MissionFund helps fundraising efforts so that missionaries and ministers spend more time.
To ensure transparency and accountability for their ministry, MissionFund is a valuable trust
Channels can serve individuals or organizations.
Donation of Love Bank Number Kookmin Bank 058101-04-344197 Lee Jong-yong Butler



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기