2018년 2월 22일 목요일

♡ Lee Jong Yong and ♡ Hope sharing We need our love!

[Waiting for help]♡ Lee Jong Yong and ♡ Hope sharing We need our love!
 
It's a very old, crumbling clay house, with an unauthorized runaway and economic bankruptcyI can not overduce the deposit, monthly rent, miscellaneous utility charges, hospital treatment expenses,We are waiting for the hand of love in the pain of a broken family.I go to death one day a day with tears and I am eagerly waiting for the touch of love
 
Gas expenses and rents can not be paid for a year or more.Household debt is pushed down by 30 million won, so you can not pay for the room for a long time,I have been kicked out by my owner and now I am going to spend the park here and there.
 
I did not have a deposit to get a room,Other refrigerator, washing machine cabinet Other clothing Other expensesI did not get a deposit because I did not get a room for one.If you help Lee Jong-hyun, who is at risk,You can get a monthly deposit that you can save in a room,You can raise up a broken family.You
 I would be grateful if you could help my family with a warm loving hand.

Worse is the accident ~
My wife and I lost together with her sister,
I was very saddened by the loss, and I was sick and tearful.
I failed the first marriage and lived hard, but the failure of business
I had to go to the inn without a proper house.
Things have gotten worse and we have been struggling with homeless shelters in deficient families

I have been searching for a long time with my sister and her unauthorized runaway, and on the dark side of the night
Arrived and climbed up a cramped dark curve with a middle step bike.
I suddenly collapsed for no apparent reason, and the frontal lips of my face were squeezed about 3 centimeters,
The left nasal bone and ball bones fractured and fractured, causing severe injuries to the neck, waist, and legs.
I had an accident, but there was no place to call for help.
Two towels wrapped around the mouth full of bruises and barely come down the dark stairs ...
With the help of emergency 119, I have nothing to pay,
I came to the hospital emergency room and went to hospital treatment and surgery.
Name of disease: Facial lips about 3 centimeters thick, left facial spastic fracture, left facial fracture,Hyperlipidemia, head thrombosis, arterial occlusion, neck, waist, knee, face swollen, chest tight,I have pain in my chest, my throat is dry, I can not sleep, I can not digest it.
 
The doctor is telling me that the surgery costs a lot, but to meI am in a crisis of wandering away from the streets without having anything.Can you help this difficult home? I would like to support your sincerity and love.I want to stand up without physical help in the physical pain and economically difficult living environment.I am trying hard, but I am crying and waiting for the touch of love.
 
I have tried several places in Seoul, but few have been helped.I'm looking for help but it's almost impossible to get help.I would also like to ask for help from NGOs and social welfare organizations.I saw the appeal, but I can not help it.
♡ The happiest world by sharing (♡ Sharing life, happy life) ♡ Lee Jong Yong and ♡ Sharing
 
♡ Give love to neighbors who are alienated by love sharing ~ ♡I would be grateful if you could help my family with a warm hand.I can not get a deposit for a room, a household debt, a hospital treatment fee and an operation fee,I appeal to you with this difficult family situation in crisis.Please help me. Love it. Now I know everyone is having a hard time.Just help me a little like a small one being bigger.Please help me a little. Please help me. Love it.
 
Thank you. Thank you for your kindness and patronage.*** Love's Donation Bank Number: Kookmin Bank 058101-04-344197 Lee Jong-Yong ButlerContact: Email juan0179@outlook.kr H.P: 010-5864-1036Related link: ♡ Lee Jong Yong and ♡ Hope sharing https://band.us/@juan0179111
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기